- sampling and extraction method for aerobic and anaerobic bacteria from a multitude of culturing vesicles
- RIP-LC-MS/MS method to quantify over 100 intracellular metabolites
- LC-MS/MS and modelling method for genome-scale metabolic flux analysis
- Development of biochemical multi-omics data analysis and modeling pipelines along with their visualization
- Application of the above to investigate the biochemical drivers of adaptive laboratory evolution (ALE)
University of California, San Diego: PhD candidate
University of California, Irvine:
- B.S. Bioengineering (Major), Material Science (Minor), Magna Cum Laude
- Cumulative GPA: 3.904; Engineering GPA: 3.976
- Stanley Behrens Foundation Scholar Recipient
- Member of the Campus Wide Honors Program
- UCI Men’s Tennis Team (2006, 2007, 2008 Big West Conference Scholar-Athlete Award)
- D. Nguyen, D. Taylor, K. Qian, N. Norouzi, J. Rasmussen, S. Botzet, M. Lehmann, K. Halverson and M. Khine, Lab on a Chip, 2010, 10, 1623-1626.
- D. Taylor, D. Dyer, V. Lew and M. Khine, Lab on a Chip, 2010, 10, 2472-2475.
Previous Work Experience:
13 week internship at Invensys: Worked on software implementation to better predict thermodynamic properties of heavy oils based on chemical structure.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (858) 822 1144
Mailing Address: 9500 Gilman Drive, Mail Code 0412 , La Jolla, CA 92093-0412