My research involves developing computational approaches to studying biochemical networks. Applications of interest include:
- elucidating the dynamic structure of metabolic networks
- the functional interpretation of the metabolome
- impact of thermodynamics in biochemical network evolution
- computational metabolic engineering
- improved incorporation of fluxomic data into constraint-based models
- understanding objective functions and constraints relevant to modeling mammalian and multi-cellular metabolism
2015, Ph.D. Bioengineering, University of California - San Diego, La Jolla, California
2008, B.S. Biomedical Engineering, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
Zielinski, D.C. et. al., Systems biology analysis of drivers underlying hallmarks of cancer cell metabolism., Scientific Reports 25;7:41241. (2017).
Zielinski, D.C. et. al., Pharmacogenomic and clinical data link non-pharmacokinetic metabolic dysregulation to drug side effect pathogenesis., Nature Communications 9;6:7101. (2015).
Google Scholar for full list of publications.
Email Address: email@example.com
Mailing Address: 9500 Gilman Drive Mail Code 0412 La Jolla, CA 92093-0412